If you want to give meaning to your career by joining an innovative and highly export-oriented company whose products help save lives; If you want to join an integrated company that designs, manufactures and markets its products; If you want to join a human-sized, family-owned company, join NOVAIR!
NOVAIR is a French group of small and medium-sized industrial companies in strong development and leader on the international market. Manufacturer since 1977 of medical gas systems and more particularly of medical oxygen generators and compressors, we offer health establishments and NGOs all the devices necessary for the production and distribution of medical fluids, from the source to the patient.
Our equipment is exported every year to more than 150 countries all over the world. More information on www.novairmedical.com and www.novair.fr
As a part of the strong development that our group is currently experiencing, we are recruiting an Technician SAV Itinerant.
The position is to be filled at our head office in Roissy-en-France (95), located in the Paris Nord 2 business park.
Under the responsibility of the After-Sales Service Manager, your missions will mainly consist of :
- Prepare beforehand the interventions (necessary parts and possible prefabrication)
- Carry out on-site installations of new equipment and modifications until they are fully commissioned
- Ensure the preventive and curative maintenance of the sites under contract according to the intervention schedule
- Systematically report all interventions carried out in the customer file for better traceability
- Know how to organize your travels (itineraries, contractual and mandatory break times to be respected)
- Manage maintenance (respect repair deadlines)
- Knowledge and skills in wiring, assembly, welding
- Knowledge and skills in hydraulics/pneumatics, mechanics, automation
- Mastery of measuring devices
You are versatile, dynamic, organized, good interpersonal skills
You have at least 4/5 years of experience. You also have a similar experience
BTS MEI, BTS Electrotechnics...
- Very good command of French (read, written, spoken)
- English is a plus
At ease with computers in general (Pack Office)
Status : Employee
Travelling : national
Driving license required
Remuneration : According to profile
Job starting date : As soon as possible
Type of contract : CDI
Person in charge of recruitment : Philippe MASSON, Service Manager