If you want to give meaning to your career by joining an innovative and highly export-oriented company whose products help save lives; If you want to join an integrated company that designs, manufactures and markets its products; If you want to join a human-sized, family-owned company, join NOVAIR!
NOVAIR is a French group of small and medium-sized industrial companies in strong development and leader on the international market. Since 1977, we have been manufacturing medical gas systems, and more particularly medical oxygen generators and compressors. We offer health establishments and NGOs all the devices necessary for the production and distribution of medical fluids, from the source to the patient.
Our equipment is exported every year to more than 150 countries all over the world. More information on www.novairmedical.com and www.novair.fr
Within the quality and regulatory affairs department, you will be responsible for continuous improvement.
Your missions will consist of :
- Analysing malfunctions and recommending corrective actions through technical and organisational solutions for continuous improvement
- Contribute to and manage risk analyses
- Carry out internal audits and identify deviations from the quality system
- Develop, lead, plan, coordinate, monitor and ensure the execution of progress action plans, improvement projects and problem solving.
- Accompanying the change by managing it in a change control process
- Define, implement and monitor daily process performance indicators
- Implement a feedback system to identify blockages and the effectiveness of action plans
Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 13485, Regulation 2017/745
BAC+ 5 Quality or equivalent
3 years minimum
Fluent in English ( written and spoken)
Knowledge of tools (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
Status : Executive
Travelling : No
Remuneration : According to profile
Starting date : As soon as possible
Person in charge of recruitment : Chemouel GUETTA, Director of Quality and Regulatory Affairs