As part of the strong development that our group is currently experiencing in the field of medical fluids, we are recruiting a project engineer to join our Design Office.
The position is to be filled at our head office in Roissy-en-France (95), located in the Paris Nord 2 business park.
You will carry out design and installation project studies for the production and distribution of medical gases and project monitoring during the execution phase.
Your main missions
Your missions will be diversified and will allow you to intervene on all the components of the projects:
- Technical assistance to the sales teams in the pre-sales and post-sales phases
- Design of the plans of our installations, based on architectural plans of health institutions, and up to the elaboration of quantitative proposals
- Follow-up of the execution of the projects until their final acceptance. In permanent contact with our customers and our field teams, you will be responsible for the proper execution of projects, respecting deadlines and budgets.
- Scheduling of project-specific supplies
- Elaboration of technical documentation, including the files of executed works
- Elaboration and control of the planning
You will also be part of the technical support group that assists our distributor customers in France and abroad.
The technical knowledge required is in the following areas
- Follow-up of construction sites - technical lot
- Costing studies - fluid technical batch (HVAC/Plumbing or ideally Medical Fluids)
- Drawing up of 2D plans
- Project management
Knowledge/experience in pneumatics and mechanical design would be appreciated.
5 years of higher education in engineering school or equivalent, or a senior technician profile with a solid experience and a stable career path (no succession of short-term experiences). You are rigorous and organized and you know how to manage projects within deadlines and budgets, and keep your files with great rigor.
You want to join a dynamic, human-sized, fast-growing SME. In addition to your technical skills, you must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to fully understand the commercial implications of your technical proposals.
Taking up a position
As soon as possible
Experience in the position
You have at least 5 years of experience with a very good command of French and English, both written and spoken.
You are also very comfortable with computers in general (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and MS projects (or equivalent) in particular) and CAD in particular.
Executive in the private sector
Elements for evaluating the application
|Training||English||Computer Aided Design||Project management|
|Follow-up of building sites||Technical lot costing||Distance from home||stability|
Person in charge of recruitment
LAURENT ZENOU - Managing Director - firstname.lastname@example.org