If you want to give meaning to your career by joining an innovative and highly export-oriented company whose products help save lives; if you want to join an integrated company that designs, manufactures and markets its products worldwide; if you want to join a human-sized, family-owned and international company; join NOVAIR !
NOVAIR is a French group of small and medium-sized industrial companies in strong development and leader on the international market. Manufacturer since 1977 of medical gas equipment and systems and more particularly of medical oxygen generators and compressors, we offer to health establishments and NGOs worldwide, all the devices necessary for the production and distribution of medical fluids, from source to patient. The covid-19 pandemic has resulted in a high demand for medical oxygen worldwide, and we are currently in even greater demand.
Our equipment is exported every year to more than 150 countries around the world. More information on www.novairmedical.com and www.novair.fr
As part of the strong development that our group is currently experiencing, we are recruiting an International Projects Engineer for our international installation and services activities.
The position is to be based at our head office in Roissy-en-France (95), located in the Paris Nord 2 business park.
Reporting to the Facilities and Projects Coordination Manager, the Project Engineer will be responsible for monitoring the execution of medical oxygen generator installation projects mainly in low and middle income countries (LMIC) to meet the urgent needs of hospitals for medical oxygen.
Key responsibilities :
- Participate in the planning of medical oxygen generator installation projects for hospitals in LMICs in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders including our group engineers, field teams and local partners.
- Participate in the coordination of the installation and maintenance activities of the medical oxygen generators to ensure quality of services and equipment, safety and efficiency of the whole process.
- Participate in the supervision of the work of subcontractors and local partners to ensure that projects are executed on time and in accordance with commitments and technical specifications.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress of projects and produce regular reports on milestones, costs incurred and results.
- Collaborate with the field teams to ensure good communication with local stakeholders and provide technical and logistical support for the successful implementation of the project.
- Identify potential problems and risks related to the project and put in place action plans to address them.
The Project Engineer position is a key position to support efforts to improve access to medical oxygen in the countries that need it most. Qualified and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
Skills required & Profile
Strong project management skills, including monitoring, planning, budgeting, risk management and communication.
Good ability to work in a team and to communicate effectively with internal and external partners from different cultures and backgrounds.
Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems quickly and effectively.
Ability to work in a multicultural environment and to adapt to different cultural contexts.
At least a first professional experience in project management in industry or construction
University degree in engineering, project management or related field.
Very good command of French and English, both written and spoken.
Very comfortable with computers in general and in particular with project management and planning software
Status : Executive
Travelling : Occasionally, internationally
Remuneration : According to profile
Start date : As soon as possible
Person in charge of recruitment : Jean-Pierre Berlioz, International Sales Director