If you want to give meaning to your career by joining an innovative and highly export-oriented company whose products help save lives; if you want to join an integrated company that designs, manufactures and markets its products worldwide; if you want to join a human-sized, family-owned and international company; join NOVAIR!
NOVAIR is a French group of small and medium-sized industrial companies in strong development and leader on the world market. Manufacturer since 1977 of Medical Gas Systems and more particularly of medical oxygen generators and compressors, we offer to health establishments, large international institutions and renowned NGOs, all the devices necessary for the production and distribution of medical fluids, from source to patient.
Our equipment is exported every year to more than 150 countries around the world. More information on www.novairmedical.com and www.novair.fr
As part of the strong development that our group is currently experiencing, we are recruiting a Project Manager for our medical oxygen generators deployment operations in health care institutions internationally.
The position is to be filled at our head office in Roissy-en-France (95), located in the Paris Nord 2 business park.
Under the responsibility of the International Director, your main missions will be to :
- Actively participate in the implementation of the project: define the human and material resources, schedule, tasks and milestones, etc.
- Analyze and anticipate project needs and participate in the development of the risk map
- Define project monitoring indicators and ensure reporting
- Ensure the execution of the tasks of each actor, in the best conditions
- Ensure that deliverables are provided on time and at each project milestone
- Participate in the elaboration of the project budget and ensure that the budget allocated to each line is not exceeded
- Participate in all other actions related to the preparation and execution of the project.
Project planning and organization
Risk management and control
Good knowledge of scheduling techniques (PERT, critical path method, etc.) and planning
Spirit of initiative
Ability to listen and find solutions
At ease with different cultures and international knowledge
5 years of experience
BAC+4 level min.
Certifications such as PMP (Project Management Professional) or Prince 2 are a plus
Very good command of French and English, written and spoken
Very comfortable with computers in general
Mastery of at least one project management software
Status : Executive
Travelling : Occasionally, internationally
Remuneration : According to profile
Job start : As soon as possible
Person in charge of recruitment : Jean-Pierre Berlioz, International Sales Director