If you want to give meaning to your career by joining an innovative and highly export-oriented company whose products help save lives; if you want to join an integrated company that designs, manufactures and markets its products worldwide; if you want to join a human-sized, family-owned and international company; join NOVAIR!
NOVAIR is a French group of small and medium-sized industrial companies in strong development and leader on the international market. Manufacturer since 1977 of medical gas equipment and systems and more particularly of medical oxygen generators and compressors, we offer to health establishments and NGOs worldwide, all the devices necessary for the production and distribution of medical fluids, from source to patient. The covid-19 pandemic has resulted in a high demand for medical oxygen worldwide, and we are currently in even greater demand.
Our equipment is exported every year to more than 150 countries around the world. More information on www.novairmedical.com and www.novair.fr
As a General Services Manager, you will be in charge of managing the services and service providers required for the smooth running of the company's premises, which is made up of around 100 employees spread over 2 sites (Roissy and Compans). Within a team of 4 people, you will report directly to the Purchasing Manager on the main site of Roissy.
Your main missions for these two sites will be the following:
- 1st level maintenance follow-ups
- The management of "small" removals and movements of furniture, workspaces...
- The processing of internal customer requests: analysis of the request, prioritization, direct handling or redirection to the appropriate department, information to the requester.
- Management of relations with service providers and suppliers, management of prevention plans
- Planning and monitoring of service provider interventions
- Management of requests relating to the telephony of internal employees (fixed and mobile)
- Alarm management (maintenance, breakdown, evolution), air conditioning (maintenance, breakdown, evolution)
- Management of archiving
- Management of the various regulatory controls of our equipment, materials and installations (electricity, gates, sectional door, gas, forklift trucks)
- Management of the fleet of company and service vehicles (technical management, revision, leasing, etc.) )
- Management of accesses, cleaning and gardening service providers, management of "waste" contracts
- Management of material purchases, tools, etc. for the workshops and depots, after-sales service
- Ability to adapt
- Sense of service
- Ability to take initiatives and empathy are required
2 years minimum
Level Bac +2/3 (BTS, DUT, licence...) with a first experience in the general services function
English (read, written and spoken) is a plus
You master computer tools and the Pack Office
Status : Employee
Travel : Travel between the two sites (Roissy and Compans) is to be expected
Remuneration : According to profile
Job start date : As soon as possible
Person in charge of recruitment : Michel TRANFAGLIA, Purchasing Manager