As part of the growing development of our international activity, and in order to strengthen our export team, we are looking for a sedentary Export Business Manager.
Under the responsibility of the International Medical Director, you will ensure the development of our sales in the geographical areas for which you will be responsible. Your customers will be specialized distributors, institutions (ministries, NGOs, ...) and health institutions.
Your main missions
Your missions will be diversified and will allow you to intervene from the prospecting phase to the order taking and the follow-up of the realization of the projects:
- Qualification of the expressed needs
- Elaboration of technical and commercial proposals adapted to needs
- Follow-up of leads and opportunities until their realization
- Follow-up of customers and their activity
- Participation in international fairs (we participate every year in many medical equipment fairs around the world: Germany, Russia, China, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Brazil, United States, Turkey, India, South Africa ...).
- Search for new prospects
You will need to have a commercial temperament, great organizational skills and rigor. A spirit of initiative, autonomy and a particular interest in technical products and international trade are also required.
- Commercial training
- Very good command of French and English in both written and spoken form.
- An additional language would be a plus
- Be comfortable with computers in general
30 k€ + commissions and bonus
Taking up a position
As soon as possible
Experience in the position
No minimum required
Private Sector Executive
Occasionally, on the occasion of international trade fairs and exhibitions
Elements for evaluating the application
|Availability||Distance from home||prior notice||Software|
|Stability of experience||long term stability||Experience in international trade|
Person in charge of recruitment
LAURENT ZENOU - Managing Director - firstname.lastname@example.org