If you want to give meaning to your career by joining an innovative and highly export-oriented company whose products help save lives; if you want to join an integrated company that designs, manufactures and markets its products worldwide; if you want to join a human-sized, family-owned and international company; join NOVAIR!
NOVAIR is a French group of small and medium-sized industrial companies in strong development and leader on the international market. Manufacturer since 1977 of medical gas equipment and systems and more particularly of medical oxygen generators and compressors, we offer to health establishments and NGOs worldwide, all the devices necessary for the production and distribution of medical fluids, from source to patient. The covid-19 pandemic has resulted in a high demand for medical oxygen worldwide, and we are currently in even greater demand.
Our equipment is exported every year to more than 150 countries around the world. More information on www.novairmedical.com and www.novair.fr
Reporting to the business manager, your main missions are to :
- Record orders after validation by the business manager
- Carry out contract reviews in close collaboration with production
- Editing and transmitting customer A/Rs, following up on validations and formal acceptances (stamp and signature)
- Ensure the follow-up of the different phases of project execution
- Intervene in the various processes required to follow up on the order until it is received by the customer.
- Ensure the follow-up of the production schedule
- Edit/prepare packing lists, delivery notes and invoices
- Ensure the certification of origin and legalization of mandatory documents
- Control and inspect the perfect conformity of products, technical notices and packaging to NOVAIR standards before shipping
- Organize and assign the various service providers (packaging, transport, etc.)
- Enrich and update the database.
- Carry out filing, reprography, typing and formatting of documents, etc.
- Organize visits and travel (reservations, etc.) for the export team and customers
The technical knowledge required is in the following areas
- Respect of processing deadlines
- Control and optimization of transport and packaging costs
- Management of documentary credit without irregularities
You are rigorous and highly organized in the management of projects while respecting deadlines and budgets.
You keep your files with great precision.
You have excellent interpersonal skills.
You have at least 3 years of experience.
BAC+ 2 International Trade
Fluency in English is required
Mastery of Pack Office and CRM
Status : Employee
Travelling : No
Starting date : As soon as possible
Functional responsibility : Marc LIGNEL, Export Sales Manager
Person in charge of recruitment : Jean-Pierre BERLIOZ, Export Sales Manager