If you want to give meaning to your career by joining an innovative and highly export-oriented company whose products help save lives; if you want to join an integrated company that designs, manufactures and markets its products worldwide; if you want to join a human-sized, family-owned and international company; join NOVAIR!
NOVAIR is a French group of small and medium-sized industrial companies in strong development and leader on the international market. Manufacturer since 1977 of medical gas equipment and systems and more particularly of medical oxygen generators and compressors, we offer to health establishments and NGOs worldwide, all the devices necessary for the production and distribution of medical fluids, from source to patient. The covid-19 pandemic has resulted in a high demand for medical oxygen worldwide, and we are currently in even greater demand.
Our equipment is exported every year to more than 150 countries around the world. More information on www.novairmedical.com and www.novair.fr
As part of the strong development that our group is currently experiencing in the field of medical fluids, we are recruiting a project engineer to join our Design Office.
The position is to be filled at our head office in Roissy-en-France (95), located in the Paris Nord 2 business park.
You will carry out studies of medical product design projects and medical gas production and distribution installations.
As such, you will be involved in various project components:
- Feasibility and design/development studies
- Industrialization of the designed products
- Control of technical files
- Continuous improvement and optimization of existing products
- Elaboration of technical documents
- Manufacturing method
- Technical assistance to sales teams in the pre-sales and after-sales phases
- Design of the plans of our installations, on the basis of architectural plans of health care institutions, and up to the elaboration of quantitative proposals
- Scheduling of project-specific supplies
- Elaboration of technical documentation, including the files of the executed works
- Elaboration and control of the planning
The technical knowledge required is in the following areas
- Standards - Medical fluid networks
- Standards - Medical Device Regulation
- Follow-up of construction sites - technical lot
- Costing studies - fluid technical lot (HVAC/Plumbing or ideally Medical Fluids)
- Drawing up of plans
- Project management
Stable career path (no succession of short-term experiences).
You are rigorous and very organized. You know how to manage projects within deadlines and budgets, and keep your files with great rigor.
You want to join a dynamic, human-sized, fast-growing SME. In addition to your technical skills, you must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to fully understand the commercial implications of your technical proposals.
You have at least 2 years experience in the field of medical fluids.
BAC+5 Engineering school or equivalent or Senior Technician + solid experience
Very good command of French and English, written and spoken.
Very comfortable with computers in general (word, excel, powerpoint and MS projects (or equivalent) in particular) and CAD in particular.
Remuneration : According to profile
Status : Executive
Travelling : No
Start date : As soon as possible
Person in charge of recruitment : Laurent Zenou, General Manager