The Novair group is the worldwide leader of on-site oxygen and nitrogen production systems for Healthcare and Industrial applications. Novair USA Corp is a member of Novair Group, and is located within the United States. This family-owned and diversified manufacturing group is headquartered in France; the USA headquarters, design and production facility is located in North Tonawanda, NY, a few miles from Buffalo.
The 42,000 square feet facility was the first factory in New York State to be awarded a “Green Building” Certification by the USGBC (United States Green Building Council) in 2007.
Novair USA Corp is committed to profitably producing quality products. To attain 100% customer satisfaction we strive to continually improve our business systems.
The Novair group is hiring a CEO for its US branch – Novair USA Corporation, to ramp up Novair operations in the United States. We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record as CEO in a US based company, along with an industrial background and a strong focus on sales & marketing.
Novair USA Corporation has been incorporated in to the Novair Group following the acquisition of Oxygen Generating Systems Intl. in December 2021. The company went through a nine-month process of integration and transformation and is now ready for strategic growth.
As CEO you will supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction in accordance with the group strategy, as well as creating a vision for success.
To thrive as a CEO you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader with the goal to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. They will take actions to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective.
• Develop high quality business strategies and plans to ensure their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
• Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement to develop a high performing managerial team
• Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
• Drastically increase sales within assigned markets which include: Pre-hospital (Ambulatory, Fire Departments), Hospitals & Health facilities (Civilian, military, VA, Nursing Homes, Veterinaries), Disaster Preparedness, and various industries (Fish farming, semiconductors, biogas, water treatment, …)
• Create territory and strategic plans to find distributors and reps; work with the distributors and reps to increase overall sales
• Make high-quality decisions to advance the business and increase profits
• Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
• Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
• Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
• Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
• Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
• At least three years prior CEO successful experience in a US based company is a must. Experience in the Industrial B2B field preferred.
• Industrial background
• Strong focus on sales & marketing
• Mechanical and/or electrical knowledge a plus
Master degree. MBA is a plus.
Engineering or technical background required.
Base + bonus package