If you want to give meaning to your career by joining an innovative and highly export-oriented company whose products help save lives; If you want to join an integrated company that designs, manufactures and markets its products; If you want to join a human-sized, family-owned company, join NOVAIR!
NOVAIR is a French group of small and medium-sized industrial companies in strong development and leader on the international market. Manufacturer since 1977 of medical gas systems and more particularly of medical oxygen generators and compressors, we offer to health establishments and NGOs all the devices necessary for the production and distribution of medical fluids, from the source to the patient. The covid-19 pandemic has led to a strong demand for medical oxygen all over the world, and we are currently in great demand.
Our equipment is exported every year to more than 110 countries around the world. More information on www.novairmedical.com and www.novair.fr
The position is available at our head office in Roissy-en-France (95), located in the Paris Nord 2 business park.
Under the responsibility of the Purchasing Manager, your main missions will be :
- Analyze the MRP purchasing recommendations and update the security stocks,
- Place purchase orders,
- Verify and reconcile the A/R suppliers,
- Follow up with suppliers if A/R not received,
- Follow up with suppliers in case of late delivery,
- 1st level of negotiation of prices and increases
- Organize the transportation of purchased goods
- Inform the warehouse and production of delivery dates for critical elements and components in shortage.
- Inform the installation department of the delivery dates for critical elements,
- Follow the suppliers' NC until their closing,
- Create and update item records
Versatile, rigorous, methodical, reactive, adaptable, autonomous.
Stable background (no succession of short term experiences)
You have at least 5 years of experience in similar positions
Very good command of French and English, written and spoken, Italian would be a plus.
At ease with computers in general (Word, Excel, PowerPoint in particular), having already worked with an ERP
Status : Employee
Travelling : No
Remuneration : According to profile
Starting date : As soon as possible
Person in charge of recruitment : Michel Tranfaglia, Purchasing Manager