If you want to give meaning to your career by joining an innovative and highly export-oriented company whose products help save lives; If you want to join an integrated company that designs, manufactures and markets its products; If you want to join a human-sized, family-owned company, join NOVAIR!
NOVAIR is a French group of small and medium-sized industrial companies in strong development and leader on the international market. Since 1977, we have been manufacturing medical gas systems, and more particularly medical oxygen generators and compressors. We offer health establishments and NGOs all the devices necessary for the production and distribution of medical fluids, from the source to the patient.
Our equipment is exported every year to more than 150 countries all over the world. More information on www.novairmedical.com and www.novair.fr
- Giving instructions and coordinating the activities of the technical teams.
- Define and manage the human and material resources required to carry out the services
- Planning, organising and monitoring curative and preventive maintenance operations
- Steering and monitoring subcontractors
- Relations with certain suppliers directly linked to installation or maintenance activities
- Controlling internal and customer technical documentation relating to the execution of projects
- Analysing and making proposals to improve quality, costs and product performance
- Management, control and monitoring of budgets allocated to the execution of services
- Provide technical assistance to customers before and after the sale
- Monitor performance indicators
- Ensuring compliance with regulations, application of the quality system and HSE obligations (wearing PPE, using forklifts, working at height, etc.)
Responsiveness, organizational, rigour, communication skills
8 YEARS in technical support / 5 years in team management
BAC + 3 / DUT - BUT Industrial Engineering and Maintenance
Person in charge of recruitment : Philippe MASSON, Technical Manager & Gaël MAROTTE, Director of Operations