Who are we ?
Means of collecting your data
Subject to applicable laws, we collect information about you or any third party whose information you provide to us when you:
• register to use our websites, applications or services; this may include your name (or company name, if any), address, email address and phone number.
We may also ask you to provide us with additional information about your business and your preferences;
• complete online forms (including reminder requests), post messages to our discussion boards, post blogs, download information, such as white papers or other publications, or participate in any activity proposed on the different interactive spaces present on our website or on our application or service;
• interact with us using social networks;
• We provide your contact details when you register or access any website, application or service that we make available or when you update these details
• contact us offline, for example by phone, fax, SMS, e-mail or mail.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
Subject to applicable laws, we collect and process your data for the following purposes:
• provide any information and services you have requested and the applications or services you have ordered,
• compare the information for the purpose of checking its accuracy and corroborating it with third parties,
• provide, maintain, protect and enhance the applications, products, services and information you have requested from us,
• manage and administer the use you make of the applications, products and services you have asked us to provide,
• manage our commercial relationship (for example, customer services and support activities),
• monitor, measure, improve and protect our content, websites, applications and services and offer you a personalized and quality user experience,
• provide you with any information we are required to give you in order to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations,
• detect, prevent, investigate or prevent criminal, illegal or prohibited activities, or protect our rights (including liaising with law enforcement and regulatory agencies for these purposes),
• contacting you to find out if you want to participate in our customer surveys (for example, feedback on the use you make of our applications, products and services),
• perform a follow-up and a statistical and comparative analysis in a joint way to avoid being able to identify you or identify any other natural person,
• provide you with advertisements, marketing messages (including banner message windows) or targeted information that may be useful to you, based on your use of our apps and services,
• deliver content and services jointly with third parties with whom you have a separate relationship (for example, with social network providers),
• provide you with different geo-dependent services (for example, advertising or other personalized content), when we collect the geolocation data.
We may occasionally use your information to contact you to provide you with information about our products and services that may be of interest to you. We may also share your information with companies in our group and carefully selected third parties so that they may (or we may) contact you to provide you with information about their products or services that may be of interest to you. .To this end, you can be contacted by phone, mail, SMS or e-mail. You have the right to ask us to stop contacting you for marketing purposes at any time. You may also, at any time, ask us not to share your information with the third parties mentioned in this paragraph. If you wish, you may exercise these rights by selecting your contact preferences where you provide us with your personal data on our websites, applications or services, using any preference center to which we give you access or in us. sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also unsubscribe from any marketing campaign and / or advertising by e-mail by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in the emails we send you.
Relevance of collected data
Length of retention of your data
NOVAIR collects your personal data for the purposes of the performance of its contractual obligations as well as information on the way and the frequency of use of our services and we keep this data in active databases, log files or files. other types of files.
Other data may be deleted at any time in accordance with the provisions set out above.
The NOVAIR Group undertakes to keep your personal data for no more than the duration necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. In addition, the NOVAIR Group keeps your personal data in accordance with the retention periods imposed by the applicable laws in force.
We ensure the security of your data by taking the necessary technical and structural measures to prevent their unlawful or unauthorized processing or accidental loss, destruction and / or damage. We strive to protect our personal data as much as we can. However, we can not guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Internet sites, applications or services or to other Internet sites, applications and services via an Internet connection or any other connection. If we have given you (or if you have chosen) a password that allows you to access certain areas of our websites, applications or services, please keep it confidential; we will not share this password with anyone.
How to exercise your rights
In accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Regulation on the Protection of Data 2016/679 (RGPD), you have the rights to access, rectify and delete personal data about you that you can exercise by sending us a mail to - NOVAIR - 139 rue de la Belle Etoile - 95942 ROISSY-EN-FRANCE - France, or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Your requests will be processed within 30 days. We may ask that your application be accompanied by a photocopy of proof of identity or authority.
You can configure your browser or our websites, applications or services to limit cookies or block them completely, if you wish. However, you may find that disabling cookies will affect your ability to use certain parts of our websites, applications or services. For more information on cookies and how to adjust your browser settings to accept, delete or decline cookies, please visit the following link:
Performance cookies and statistics
These cookies collect information about how visitors and users use our websites, applications and services, such as which feature is most used by visitors and whether visitors receive error messages from different areas of the websites, applications or services. These cookies do not collect information that could identify a visitor or a user. All information collected by these cookies is grouped together and, therefore, anonymous. We only use these cookies to improve the functioning of our websites, applications and services.
These cookies allow our websites, applications and services to remember your choices (your language or the region where you are located) and to offer improved, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you made to the font or font size as well as other customizable portions of the web pages. They can also be used to provide you with the services you have requested. The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous; in addition, these cookies do not allow you to follow your browsing activity on other websites.
IP address and traffic data
We keep track of traffic data automatically recorded by our servers, such as your IP address, information about your device, the website you visited before ours, and the website you visited after leaving ours. We also collect certain statistics from sites, applications and services, such as access frequencies, pages viewed and displayed. We are unable to identify a natural person from traffic data or site statistics.
If you want Google Analytics to stop following you on all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Salesforce.com uses the Salesforce.com platform. By following the link below, you can view Salesforce.com's privacy statements, which contain the details of the cookies and web statistics used on its platform and services:
Service user data is never stored on Salesforce web or application servers. After user authentication, the application generates a "cookie" for the user concerned and for this session only, which contains the following information: a version number that identifies the cookie format and will act as a cookie. as session identifier and routing indication.
Tools allow us to process your information and involve their transfer outside the EU. All this information is processed by tools and companies that adhere to the Privacy Shield -https: //www.privacyshield.gov/list.
Links to other websites
The NOVAIR Group is responsible for the processing of personal data that you provide to us through these websites:
Contact - data controller
If you have any questions about the processing of your data, the content hereof, your rights under the applicable law, how to update your information or the steps to take to obtain a copy of your information in our possession, We invite you to write to the following address: Chief Data Protection Officer, Valérie Bokobza - NOVAIR - 139 rue de la Belle Etoile - 95942 ROISSY-EN-FRANCE - France, or send an e-mail -mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The NOVAIR group reserves the right to adapt the personal data protection policy and undertakes to inform you on its website of the additional changes.
This version was developed on May 22, 2018.